Školení - Lead auditor BCMS (kurz BSI v angličtině)
ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course *IRCA Accredited A17456
- Anyone with responsibility for managing a BCMS audit, including:
- Business continuity, risk, information security, IT and operations managers or consultants
- Internal and external management system auditors and lead auditors who are new to leading a BCMS audit
- People interested in how an independent BCMS audit works
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and,
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- the purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- the principals of risk assessment and analysis
- typical Business Continuity Strategies
- business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- exercise and testing methodologies